By XHDATA | 02 September 2022 | 1 Comments
How to Protect Your Radio
For radio enthusiasts, the radio is like our good friend. We must treat our friends well so that they are not hurt. Below we list six ways to protect our beloved radio.
Of course, everyone is very caring for his radio. For the convenient use, our radios are equipped with a wristband, which makes it easier for people to carry it and listen to favorite radios anytime, anywhere. At the same time, some radios also offer a portable drawstring bag that protects the radio from scratches and scratches.
2. Do not leave the radio in direct sunlight, high temperatures or humidity.
3. Do not use or store the radio at temperatures below -5 ° C or above +50 ° C.
4. Avoid wiping the surface of the radio with a liquid with corrosive chemicals. Saving your radio like it is new.
5. Do not mix old and new batteries to start your radio.
6. If you do not use the radio for a long time, please remove the battery to prevent the battery from leaking and corroding the components inside the machine.
- Avoid letting your radio hit hard and fall to the ground.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *